Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Behind Blue Eyes
Re: Shock Presents TNA Wrestling: The Revolution
8) TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Mr. Anderson © vs. AJ Styles
Anderson only just picked up the gold, plus he's already retained via DQ, so he has to win here.
7) Loser Leaves Town Ladder Match: Desmond Wolfe vs. Rob Van Dam
Wolfe was just put in the power faction of your company, so he shouldn't be going anywhere.
5) Street Fight: James Storm vs. Robert Roode
He'll sneak out a cheap win. It's going to be Fortune's night.
6) TNA Global Championship: DíAngelo Dinero © vs. Matt Morgan
Which means Morgan will win too. Dinero has enjoyed a pretty good reign thus far anyway.
3) TNA World Tag Team Championships: The Motor City Machine Guns © vs. The British Invasion
The Guns won't drop the belts until Fortune come for them.
2) World X Cup Gauntlet Match: Team International vs. Team Japan vs. Team Mexico vs. Team TNA
Team TNA to have too many issues to win, so I guess Team International is worth a go.
1) TNA World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenderís Four-Way Tag Team Elimination Match: Generation Me vs. The Latin American Exchange vs. Shane Helms & Shannon Moore vs. Team 3D
Not sure tbh.
4) TNA Knockouts Championship: Daffney © vs. Angelina Love
Tara run in.
Predict the match order. Righto.
Which match will open the show? Four way tag.
Which match will close the show? Anderson/Styles.
Order the eliminations in the Four-Way Tag Team Elimination Match. Team 3D eliminated first, Helms/Moore second, GenMe last.
Who will be the sole survivor in the Gauntlet Match? Shawn Daivari.
How many titles will change hands? One.
Will there be any surprise appearances? If so, who? Yeah, Kurt Angle.
Hadn't left feedback in a bit because of the thing with Para, but expect me to leave some for this.