Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CM Skittle: Get Owned?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #1146 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: CM Skittle: Get Owned?

honestly when i found that picture i was looking for a man. it was before i even "knew" skittle. i saw someone call her a guy in a thread (when i was new to rants and didn't realize she gets called a guy by her haters quite often) then i went and looked for proof because i think exposures are pretty funny. i found that, but never really had proof it was her or anything so didn't post it and pretty much forgot about it until this thread. i actually don't have a problem with her. i think she's pretty funny lmao.

#BELLA&HOOPLA

Last edited by scrilla : 01-14-2011 at 07:13 PM.