Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #240 (permalink)
TKOW
ALL HAIL

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

I didn't read all of that, but I'll tell you what you need to hear. You're going to get different answers from people. Some will say recaps suck and you should stockpile full shows, whereas others will say that recaps are acceptable. Some will think 20-30 sentences is something you could do, others will prefer you to write them in full, or not at all. None of it matters.

What matters is what you want to write. People can and probably will reply and give you their opinions, but at the end of the day, you're the writer. You're the one who is going to have to make the decision, so to be honest, getting opinions may not entirely help you, but only confuse you even more. Just book or write however you feel. Stop debating it, or you'll never get anywhere. Just make a decision. I should know.

What if the decision is wrong? Change your mind. Do it another way. Don't become dependent on what others think. What you want or feel you need to do comes first.

See? I can contribute in here without insulting someone.
TKOW is online now   Reply With Quote