Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #239 (permalink)
TIP Punk
Little Poppa Pump

TIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missedTIP Punk probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Its a bit strange, it's not actually that much of a rant at all and hard to know what you actaully want from this. I don't enjoy writting matches either but it has to be done. Maybe when you are writting matches, start picking a story for the match eg...Someone having an injury the whole match... or someone working on a body part...or playing to the crowd and stuff. Rather than having it just a match that has nothing to it. I always find when you get a few lines into it you don't mind anymore and enjoy it.

Another option is write down on a sheet, 1 word lines of what you want to happen in the match eg....Ziggler v Cena

1. Countered Zig Zag
2. Long sleeperhold
3. Ref knocked out
4. Cena comes out of the closet
5. kick out of FU
6. Fameasser

You get what I mean

And describe them in a more advanced way on you're actual match. If you were nominated you were nominated for a reason, use it as inspiration instead of getting down
TIP Punk is offline   Reply With Quote