Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #155 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
yeah the first two seasons were the best. the third was funny but not as good as the first two.
I actually think 1>3>2.

Season 1 might be my favourite season of TV ever. I thought 2 was better than 3 when I first watched them, but I'm re-watching season 2 right now and I think I prefer 3. I'll re-watch 3 soon as well though, so IDK, I'll see how I feel after that.

I'm a massive fan of all 3 seasons, though.

Also finished season 1 of Mad Men a few months ago, but I'm not in any hurry to watch season 2. I bought both on DVD, but it took me ages to get done with the first season. General consensus is that it hit its stride about 5 episodes in, and I'd agree with that, but it's a show I need to feel really motivated to watch. Definitely not as big a mark for Don Draper as a lot of people are.