Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #155 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
yeah the first two seasons were the best. the third was funny but not as good as the first two.
I actually think 1>3>2.

Season 1 might be my favourite season of TV ever. I thought 2 was better than 3 when I first watched them, but I'm re-watching season 2 right now and I think I prefer 3. I'll re-watch 3 soon as well though, so IDK, I'll see how I feel after that.

I'm a massive fan of all 3 seasons, though.

Also finished season 1 of Mad Men a few months ago, but I'm not in any hurry to watch season 2. I bought both on DVD, but it took me ages to get done with the first season. General consensus is that it hit its stride about 5 episodes in, and I'd agree with that, but it's a show I need to feel really motivated to watch. Definitely not as big a mark for Don Draper as a lot of people are.