Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2011, 12:32 AM   #149 (permalink)
HoMiCiDaL26
Moron

HoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new hereHoMiCiDaL26 better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
This and Parks and Recreation are the best two sitcoms on American broadcast TV right now. It's got that same old tired Office format, but it still works for both shows.

I really like how Jay is pretty much the complete opposite of Al Bundy. I like every character a lot, but gotta say Cameron is probably my favorite.
Haha, Cameron is funny but his relationship with Mitchell seems very unrealistic or w/e. Funny moments in that family revolve around Cameron though.

My fav. char is Jay followed by Gloria who is amazingly sexy (hard to watch, at times). I mean dem boobz and DAT ASS.