Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 08:42 AM   #2918 (permalink)
BkB Hulk
HOPE

BkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by SeabsBkB Hulk is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Being The Booker

I got very excited. And I mean very.

The card looks intriguing. I'm almost certain that the Pick Your Poison matches will result in Christian/Angle and Kennedy/Cena, but Umaga could be thrown in there too, I suppose. The Straight Edge/MNM stuff is played out at this stage, but having singles matches in the KOTR just because they have chemistry is fine, while I'm interested to see what you have Rhyno say. My favourite storyline in here and possibly in BTB overall is the women's stuff though, so I really can't wait to see what happens there next.

Looking forward to the show, mang. Absolutely awesome to see you back.

P.S. Berbatov is a diving prick.