Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2011 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
Speedy McGee
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Speedy McGee 501 - 1000Speedy McGee 501 - 1000Speedy McGee 501 - 1000Speedy McGee 501 - 1000Speedy McGee 501 - 1000Speedy McGee 501 - 1000
Default Re: The 2011 MOTYC Thread

Raw

Falls Count Anywhere
The Miz vs. John Morrison- ***3/4
Fucking loved this match!! A lot of creative spots and really great near falls. Without a doubt The Miz's best match (with his match with Daniel Bryan being a close second) and a great tv match that everybody should check out.

Cage Match
Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett- ***

Smackdown

Last Man Standing Match
Edge vs. Kane- ***1/4
Like a lot of people I did not like the first half of the match which was pretty much both men slowly brawling through the crowd. The second half picked up and had some really close counts, and great enough spots to keep my attention. The Last Man Standing stipulation helped disguise Kane's limited abilities and this was a good way to start the show.

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Drew McIntyre- ***
Wow, I really did not expect this match to be as fun as it was. I liked how everybody teamed up on Big Show in the beginning. A really fun four way match which picks up a bit at the end.

Two Out of Three Falls
Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio- **3/4
I hate Iron Man and 2 out of 3 falls matches, because half of the time companies fail to really stick with the stipulation and they usually make the falls wayy to close together. This match really never clicked, and it definitely did not feel like a feud ender. Now hopefully Alberto Del Rio can move to bigger things and Mysterio can feud with someone else.
Speedy McGee is offline   Reply With Quote