Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #109 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

I've only seen the pilot of Bored to Death, but I thought it was pretty fun. I'll wind up watching more of it at some point, but there's a ton of other stuff I've got on the go at the moment.

Got the wife True Blood for Christmas (d/ld the first season and a half for her a couple months ago and then she tells me she wants the DVDs for Christmas so it was a waste of my fucking time and I beat her) and I've been watching that the last couple days. I think I'm actually starting to enjoy it more than her. Lizzy Caplan shows up and gets naked, and I've had a thing for her ever since I saw Hot Tub Time Machine even though I'm not entirely sure why, so that's obviously got something to do with why I'm enjoying it way more than I expected... but really, "rednecks cussing and fucking", which was my original impression of it, still pretty much stands. And I don't dislike it.

Does anybody else here other than MrMister and I not hate this show? Or are we just a couple of queerhawks that get a kick out of rednecks cussing and fucking?