Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #109 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

I've only seen the pilot of Bored to Death, but I thought it was pretty fun. I'll wind up watching more of it at some point, but there's a ton of other stuff I've got on the go at the moment.

Got the wife True Blood for Christmas (d/ld the first season and a half for her a couple months ago and then she tells me she wants the DVDs for Christmas so it was a waste of my fucking time and I beat her) and I've been watching that the last couple days. I think I'm actually starting to enjoy it more than her. Lizzy Caplan shows up and gets naked, and I've had a thing for her ever since I saw Hot Tub Time Machine even though I'm not entirely sure why, so that's obviously got something to do with why I'm enjoying it way more than I expected... but really, "rednecks cussing and fucking", which was my original impression of it, still pretty much stands. And I don't dislike it.

Does anybody else here other than MrMister and I not hate this show? Or are we just a couple of queerhawks that get a kick out of rednecks cussing and fucking?