Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2011, 08:21 AM   #81 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfap View Post
yeah, the first 2 eps were very...bad, I guess. although I felt the violence in the season finale was warranted. it's just a shame the main character is being re-cast due to cancer. pity for him, as I think he was doing a solid job and it'll be jarring with a new actor in place.
The violence was fun but I thought at times it took away from some of the excellent, character driven drama. After a while a chopped off head or whatever lost its impact because you just became numb to it. Definitely a shame about Whitfield as he was doing a very good job in the lead role.