Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #569 (permalink)
~Fallen Angel~
Chris Jericho > You

~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves~Fallen Angel~ is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerbs View Post
Hey hey... DALLAS too. Don't leave us out.

I still remember driving by the old abandoned Big Town Mall the night right after Katrina on my way to UPS, which are only 1 block from one another. Had police vans and every cop in Mesquite surrounding that place. They were using it to shelter Katrina victims. I tried to drive in there out of morbid curiousity and one of the policemen drew their gun on me. No bullshit. Didn't point it at me or anything, but it was one of those "don't fuck around and there won't be any trouble" kinda type deals. I tried playing it off like I was looking for one of my friends from New Orleans, but they weren't having any of it.
Yeah, your state has so much to be proud of.