Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2011, 10:10 PM   #502 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

Just got a new FB message from one of Klebold's mourning friends (lol)...

Quote:

Taylor RyanJanuary 4 at 5:24pm Report
Hello friends and family of Craig,

Myself and Jason have decided that it would be in the best interests of everyone if we opted to create a Group (with permission needed to join and pay your tributes). Thank you for the outpouring of support and condolences in what has been a very hard time for all of us.

If you would like the URL link to the new group, respond and we'll be sure to give you the 'green light' as soon as we can.

Again, the memorial is set for Friday January 14th, Coventry Cathedral at 7pm.

Thanks.

Motherfucker just won't let it go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role Model View Post
i hope Klebold isn't going to be brought up in terms of 'WF GREATS', he's no where near.
He's definitely not "one of the greats", I would imagine his name getting brought up in conversations about WWEnumbers and that UNDENTACKERRULES guy. He's only compared to Austin101 because of the suicide shit, only two people I can remember doing that sort of thing.