Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #414 (permalink)
Vader
You're a mong.

Vader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselvesVader has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

I only doubt he went through with it as, given his disability, I'd expect if to be hard for him to get hold of anything to do so - or making anything to do it. But he'll definitely be feeling upset, he sent me some rep that explained that before he went offline. Regardless of what he has been like before, which should now be understandable, he's since said that he just wants to talk about wrestling here - don't see the problem with just letting him get on with that.