Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #410 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF BallotCerbs made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toots Dalton View Post
Bit different from telling a guy to top himself tho...
The point still stands that ...h is guilty of GANG RAPE as well. And that heroin-addict kid wasn't even trying to cause trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...h View Post
if a heroin junkie tried to date my daughter then fucking oath i'd have a problem with that. if you'd like your kids dating junkies, be my guest. (also didn't bash on his religious views, bisexuality, backyard wrestling, musical taste like everyone else was either )

try harder son. i'm sure i have other posts for you to quote. give that search function a good workout mate.
I didn't even have to search your posts. You do it all the time. That was just a recent thread off the top of my head I remembered you and everyone else doing it in.

And Klebold, unlike the guy you would "punch in the head", brings it upon himself quite regularly. And lol @ anyone believing that bullshit about him wanting to kill himself.