Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #410 (permalink)
Cerbs
Moron

Cerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whoreCerbs is a rep whore
Default Re: Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toots Dalton View Post
Bit different from telling a guy to top himself tho...
The point still stands that Rush is guilty of GANG RAPE as well. And that heroin-addict kid wasn't even trying to cause trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
if a heroin junkie tried to date my daughter then fucking oath i'd have a problem with that. if you'd like your kids dating junkies, be my guest. (also didn't bash on his religious views, bisexuality, backyard wrestling, musical taste like everyone else was either )

try harder son. i'm sure i have other posts for you to quote. give that search function a good workout mate.
I didn't even have to search your posts. You do it all the time. That was just a recent thread off the top of my head I remembered you and everyone else doing it in.

And Klebold, unlike the guy you would "punch in the head", brings it upon himself quite regularly. And lol @ anyone believing that bullshit about him wanting to kill himself.