Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #1470 (permalink)
✮Twist of Hate✮

✮Twist of Hate✮
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Twist of Hate's RAW Review

Eric Bischoff assuring us of Monday Night's RAW remaining strong is interesting, considering Cena was injured or doing non-irrelevant stuff while he was on RAW. Cody Rhodes and Kofi Kingston is a good start and Cody winning is cool either way the result rolls. Another very decent match here, and I liked Daniel's mic skills so far. A good win for Ryder. He faced a quality mid-card opponent. And hopefully his push continues majorly. Goldust and Eugene, an amusing and yet interesting tandem. I see them having a run like Kozlov and Santino. This could be long term, though I never see them losing like this. Ted does have reason to be frustrated at two defenses in two nights, and I thought he'd retain, though I'm glad he got a good run. Expecting the same for Sheamus. I like Darren Young into the main event status here, he and Randy going to a No Contest with HHH is big for him. And Batista's wants for the WWE Championship are expected. I smell a Triple Threat. Good show.
✮Twist of Hate✮ is offline   Reply With Quote