Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #64 (permalink)
King Kenny
The Face Of The Company

King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
I really like The Event. Hated the pilot, but because I didn't start watching it straight away when it started I was able to watch the first 4 episodes in a row and I really got into it. Yeah, its obvious they are trying to be the "new lost" and not doing a great job at it, but aside from the god awful ending Lost was like, the greatest TV show ever most of the time . Comparing the two will obviously make The Event look shit, so I try to avoid doing that, and like I said, I really like it.

Californication coming back on Jan 10th is awesomesauce. So fucking glad Andy got me into it. MOODY~! is probably one of the best TV characters ever. Top 5 easy.

Anyone else watch Leverage? Last 2 eps of season 3 aired on Sunday, and as usual it was awesome. Not quite the big ending that season 1 and 2 had, but I guess they can't go with the same formula every season finale. Definitely one of my favourite shows on TV right now, can't wait for season 4 . Also, the main bad guy for the season 3 finale was pretty much Alberto Del Rio lol.
This. I'm a huge MOODY fan. Love this show to. Can't wait to watch it.

Is House, HIMYM and Two and a half men back this week?