Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

View Single Post

Old 01-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dragon
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN~!

Dragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselvesDragon is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Klebold needs to go back to Columbine and resume his homosexual activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fat Sean View Post
Depends on your intentions when making this thread. If it was to illustrate that this guy is a douchebag, then you need more examples of douchebaggery. If it's so plainly obvious, I would assume no critique would be necessary.

If it's merely to get backslaps from mates whom you know to already dislike him, your thread is adequately detailed.
How about if I post the video in which he pretends to be another (banned) member and videos his own turds? Does that improve the thread?

With all due respect Sean. I think you need to LRN2KLEBOLD.

Last edited by Dragon : 01-02-2011 at 03:52 PM.