Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #54 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Finished season 1 of Oz this afternoon and I thought it was fucking great. I'll spoiler this just in case.

Spoiler for :
Tobias Beecher's descent into insanity is awesome. I had been DYING for him to just haul off and crack Shillinger, but for him to do what he wound up doing was beyond anything I imagined.

"I shit all over a guy... that's not normal."

Just about every time he came on the screen in the season finale I burst out laughing. His reaction to the tear gas was incredible. Crazy motherfucker's running around with a stick the whole time, too.

So glad I've got the entire series here.