Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO
View Single Post
post #240 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 03:02 AM
Gin
#German

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerbs View Post
I must apologize to you actually. No, seriously, I really mean that. I'm sorry for giving you even the slightest impression I think you're a good person, and even more sorry that I led you on to believe I give even a modest fuck about you. You're a decent other wrestling poster and that's about it. Pretty much everything else you post on this board is complete garbage and everyone, including the losers who kiss your ass, knows it. But let's face it, they only kiss your ass because they know what an unbelievable slut you are since you post a picture of yourself with a new ugly boyfriend every other week and it gives them hope that they can push their wang through the flies and into your imploded cunt one day hopefully.

And Gee didn't tell me to PM you about that. Whether you want to believe it or not, I really don't care either. And sharing personal convos publicly just goes to show what an unbelievable cunt you really are. I'm sure you already know that, but you seem to be doing a great job compensating for your low self esteem by soliciting to a bunch of 13-year-olds on the forum.

To be honest, even if I had joined this forum to seek out a woman, I wouldn't have given your skank ass a second look. And that's real talk, skank. If I wanted anything from Chicago, I'd get real pizza. Not just a vagina that looks like pizza.
Fucking A+ Waiting for a decent comeback from that one, but I dunno if she got what it takes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sheikuation™ View Post
Because Headliner's a fucking nazi.
You rang?

KC

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome