Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #167 (permalink)
SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE
HOPE

SUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by SeabsSUPER MATTHEW LECKIE is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Vented about this at the other place in the sb last night, but since we're talking about facebook suddenly:

FB chat is absolute shit. There needs to be the option to appear offline yet still talk to people. I only want to talk to certain people some of the time, and I can't do that if I can't be sneaky because otherwise others I don't want to talk to me talk. I either have to reply and engage in boring conversations about nothing of importance, or I ignore them and I get bitched at. So I have to talk to no one if there are people I don't want to talk to on.

Facebook chat - the ultimate cockblock.