Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #112 (permalink)
CBR
Little Poppa Pump

CBR 50 - 100
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Don't worry about it. She's annoyed with me because I told her to get off Cerbs' dick in a rant as a joke. I even edited it to be polite because the original post came off kind of bad but she's still annoyed with me and twisting shit around.

And what's funny is you, Sheik, Sticksy, Cerbs, etc have said way worse about her and she won't bitch about you guys. She clearly wants men to like her.
She sees you as competition. She's an attention whore, you being a female (a real one)she sees you as competition, thinking you'll steal away her "fans". Now on the other side of the coin, guys like Jupiter, myself, Cerbs, Sheik are just guys to her and 4 guys won't take away her ateention that the other 180,000 male members here will.

So we can call her a whore, a tranny, a guy, we can call her anything we want and just get the "loser vigins with no life" response whereas you'll get full out angry HypoSkittle cause of your gender.

Credit: Bro