Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 12:41 PM   #73 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Maybe she thinks Cerbs is gorgeous.
lol! I've said before that I think Cerbs is a good poster (even though I'm sure he'll hate me after this topic) but why would I seriously ask for nude pics?? Gee is just being a jealous insecure bitch, she even got mad when I said "I love Cerbs, his rants are the best." Like "Seriously, just because you're his girlfriend I can't say I like his topics??" Get over it Gee, even if you didn't ask Cerbs to PM me it's still pathetic that you complain about me all of the time to him, and the PM was beyond hilarious like "Gee is really sensitive, please don't make her cry any more. " Like I said he you can't handle it get the fuck out of the rants section.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle