Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #68 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Cerbs had a picture in the member picture thread holding a sign up saying "nudez please." Apparently, Skittle repped him asking when he would post his nudes or something along those lines. That's what he told me and yes, it did annoy me. He knew I was going to pm her so to avoid an argument, he messaged her first.
sounds more like a joke tbh :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Originally Posted by CM Skittle View Post
OOBVIOUS you told Cerbs to PM me, or at least cried enough to him about me that he felt like he had to PM me and beg me to be nice to you just so you'd shut the fuck up and stop crying. This is rants you ugly goblin creature, if you can't handle it take your crybaby ass to the Anything section!

This is what you said so don't make your corrections and make me look dumb when I was right.
"Obvious" was the correct correction and you said "obviously". again, it only matters when you're both trying to out-bitch one another.