Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #65 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREWCM Skittle is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Gee you are SO insecure, I jokingly asked Cerbs for nude pics because in the picture thread he said "PM me 4 nudes." So I repped him saying "Pics now!" Do you think I seriously want nude pics of Cerbs?? Sorry I have an actual boyfriend, like one I can actually touch and see every day, not some words on a screen because no one in my whole country will date me, lol. That's how this whole thing even started, and then you freaked out and started acting like a bitch because SOMEONE ELSE made a joke about me wanting Cerb's dick. I even asked them to stop but you're just so jealous and possessive that you attacked me for something other people were saying. But whaaatever, I feel bad for Cerbs because he's probably going to have to listen to you complain about me for months after this topic, lol.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle