Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #43 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle
Default Re: Cerbs, time to explain yourself BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
You're a fucking idiot. I didn't tell anyone to pm you.
Oh my god don't even try to lie Gee, news flash I still have the PM's saved in my inbox so don't even try.

Quote:
I didn't join the forum to find a boyfriend, by the way. I'm only a member of this forum and WCF unlike you who is a member of I don't know, 50 different ones?
I'm not on THAT many forums, and I join a lot of them because I usually get bored with boards and stop posting on them so I find new ones. So what?? At least I don't try to use the forums as eHarmony because I'm too ugly to find a boyfriend in real life, lol.

Quote:
And what do you do one each forum? Post pictures of yourself for attention
In case you haven't noticed you've posted pictures in the picture thread too you retard, the only difference is that you're fucking ugly so no one cares.

Quote:
have your favorite poster of the moment because you want guys to give you attention. I don't try to get attention by red repping people and having my favorite poster fest.
Riiight I totally have my favorite poster in my sig because I want guys attention, that's why you, LC, and Amber B have all been my favorite posters before. I guess I'm a lesbian now? Wow I didn't know that, thanks for telling me.

Quote:
You're a fucking disrespectful idiot. In the end of the day, I'm glad I'm not you.
Of course you're glad you're not me, you might actually have a personality instead of just sucking up to everyone so they'll pretend to like you and that would obviously be too much for you to handle.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle