Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2010, 02:06 PM   #77 (permalink)
Nexus One
Humbled

Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One Nexus One
Default Re: Official SHIMMER Discussion Thread

LOL@the whining over wrestlers wrestling long matches...I'll tell you this..you would of hated watching wrestling when I was coming up because that's the way it ALWAYS used to be. The Jumping Bomb Angels vs the Glamour Girls at the original Royal Rumble in a 2/3 Falls match for the WWF Women Tag titles was the definition of great wrestling and if you can't get hooked in by great wrestling or appreciate the craft, this is probably isn't for you and you should stick to the botch fests that someone like Melina puts out every week. Now...

Just finished watching Volume 33 yesterday...

Nicole Matthews continued her hot streak of matches....love watching her work. One of the fastet learners of ring psychology of the last 5 years, no question. Jessie McKay took a nice stiff slap to the face..she was a little off in those transitions but good work nonetheless.

Hamada put on another beautiful performance and even put over the heel post match. Not surprising. She loves getting everyone involved over.

Rachel Summerlyn and Jessica James vs Athena and Bonesaw...timing was off a little in this match. OK match.

Jamila Croft vs Cat Power. Cat Power is deep in her character. Better in the ring than Croft.

Taylor Made vs Melanie Cruise...Taylor Made looks as animated as Jessie McKay in many ways but the right person went over.

Ohata vs Ariel....good match. Ohata needed a victory.

Serena vs Kellie Skater..she returned to a mighty reaction. Great to see her back and kicking ass. Nice match and it will be good to see her in the mix of things for the title.

Nevaeh vs Sara Del Ray. Now..I like Nevaeh for selfish reasons. She has a nice bubble ass but as usual, Ssra Del Ray went over but sold her ass off for when the kid did get some offense.

Ayumi Kurihara vs. Daizee Haze...good as expected. And it was good to see Kurihara go over. She's getting pretty damn over with the crowd.

Madison Eagles vs Cheerleader Melissa. Melissa came out to the pop of the night yet again and had huge chants...personally, I don't care if Eagles is the new champ or not, I thought that Melissa should of went over or at least loss unclean. As always, GREAT selling from Melissa, nice stiff strikes, smart ring awareness, fun submission wrestling..pulled the crowd in with the close falls. She's an absolute delight to watch...my favorite performer of the year alongside Chris Jericho himself.

Last edited by Nexus One : 12-28-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Nexus One is offline   Reply With Quote