Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official BTB Discussion Thread

489K views 6K replies 321 participants last post by  Deeds 
#1 ·
I'm not sure if it's just me, but the old thread has become an absolute pain in the ass to open due to it trying to take me ten or so pages ahead of the actual last page. So to make it easier, here's a new thread.

Old thread for those of you who wish to refer back: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker/510932-official-btb-discussion-thread.html

~ No spamming
~ No arguing
~ Under any circumstances, NO "WELL EXCUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!"
~ You can discuss other BTBs here, it's fine. Don't shill your BTB needlessly, however
~ If you have a question regarding "What Should You Do," just go with your gut instinct
~ Use references like google or onlineworldofwrestling for answers to questions you could easily find yourself

Post away.

#102 ·
...because I'm a lazy bastard and have actually written nothing of note, but don't want it to come across that way.

Seriously though, I hate Christmas. I become lazy and disinterested. All I have done is sleep, eat and go away to watch AFC Bournemouth. I need to get back into routine, and fast. There's me thinking this Christmas period would be a productive one in terms of me writing, too ...

#108 ·
I think a problem with planning to far ahead would be getting too excited for a few storylines or matches months down the road BTB time, and you don't have the motivation writting up until it, wanting to already be there.

At least, I know that has happened to me heaps of times.

#124 ·
Honey Im home!

Haha well just thought I saw hello to all and to all hello!!! I just posted a thread and I simply CAN NOT WAIT to get the BTB up and running. BTB sure is good I see guys like BkB Hulk, HarlemHeat and TeaZy and and ACSS Shock, MelvisBoy who are great bookers and I want to follow them and be one of the best.

Hope to have some good BTB chat with you all as well.

#127 ·
Question: The feast or fire match in TNA....if it crossed-over to WWE:

A. Would it be allowed or is it copyrighted?
B. Is it pretty much MITB except with all titles involved and ultimatly one person getting axed?
C. Placed during a Pay Per View (my main idea Fatal Fourway) or regular show but a three hour special?

#135 ·
I feel like anything TNA does is a poor man's version of what the E does. Anyway much thanks to all those who answered my question.

However getting to the Rumble aspect I would stick to 30 add some jobbers maybe a celeb or two. Something to fill the ring up with randoms.

#130 ·
I echo what BKB said, agree totally.

Would anyone care if a Royal Rumble was less then 30 people like say, 20 back in the original Rumble in 88 or 87. Say I only have a roster of about 30 people and when you take away the World's Champion who obviously isn't in the Rumble match and a few guys that fought already on the PPV, I am left with only about 22 so yeah. Would anyone care if Rumble's in a thread be brought back down to 20 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.