Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #37 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MJ™ View Post
Sorry to sound like a nob but what is EWR? o.O
Extreme Warfare Revenge. Its basically a game/programme in which you take charge of a wrestling company of your choice, you decide the storylines (albeit not very detailed), you also decide who you want on the roster etc etc. I very rarely play it anymore to be honest, as it is VERY repetitive, however you can download different scenarios/databases, which can mix it up a little.

Theres also a game, very much like it, but A LOT more detailed and complicated called Total Extreme Wrestling (TEW). Too complicated for my liking, but a know quite a few people prefer it over EWR. Nevertheless, EWR is quite fun to play for a short while, but like I said before, it can get very boring very quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy-riz View Post
Hey I want to do a btb that's a bit a mix of two worlds. I don't mean that I'll have a roster with hogan cena jbl miz xpac etc. I mean how I'll have the current roster but with the titles being how they were 6 years ago: wwe ic tag and womens on raw and then on sd! You'll.have whc us tag and cruiserweight titles. Do I need a backstory? I don't really want to write the generic backstory of Vince stepping down or whatever. I know "do whatever YOU want" and I know that a backstory isn't so imortamt burn see so Many bookers saying in brand new threads things on the backstories of the btbs. Just want to hear what you guys think.
Maybe a backstory is not needed, but at least a little explanation or an OOC (out of character) note to tell the reader why you chose to do what you did. I'm sure eventually people couldn't give a toss, to be honest.

Flux is offline   Reply With Quote