Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How to create Match Card Pics

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2010, 02:58 PM   #25 (permalink)
Lihen
Forum Lurker

Lihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: How to create Match Card Pics

Ok, so I downloaded the PS5, installed and every thing so far so good, but in the video it said that the box he uses to move the pictures around wont appear unless you hit a button on a toolbar or tab or something called show transform controls but I cant find it anywhere, is there another to access this feature like going go View - go to Show- and blah, blah, blah, cause this is the only thing preventing me to have the match as I want them to be, is there a tecnical way to acces this feature, or did I do something wrong in the installation? Please help and thank you in advance to anyone who helps

''Action is the real measure of intelligence.'' Napoleon Hill
Lihen is offline   Reply With Quote