Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 12-23-2010, 01:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lihen
Forum Lurker

Lihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLihen should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: GCB's WWE

How long are you waiting between posts to receive some feedback from viewers such as myself? It's great you have enthusiasm and want to post as much as possible, but in the BtB feedback is key for you to know how people are enjoying you thread, what they felt could be done better, what needs to be continued, etc.

I enjoy your thread so more in the show aspects, where you even include youtube titantrons to really make it feel like the wrestlers are coming out as they appear. HHH returning was a good moment especially when Sheamus was just about to win, so kudos on that.

Just like I said give some time between posts for people to enjoy reading a show and give you their thoughts on it. If you have waited some time between and nothing has happened then its ok to post as you have, but in all seriousness too much too soon often makes a thread with potential such as this one become easily forgotten because it makes it really to hard follow it as you would a thread that updates weekly, rather daily or every 2-3 days IMO. Hope this helps.

''Action is the real measure of intelligence.'' Napoleon Hill
Lihen is offline   Reply With Quote