Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2010, 10:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfap View Post
Buying the Sopranos boxset for Christmas, heard good things for the most part so looking forward to it.
I'm only on the third season so far, but I'm definitely a fan. Actually finished up the first season of this around the same time I finished up the first season of The Wire, and at that point I was definitely more looking forward to season 2 of this than season 2 of The Wire.

Finished up season 2 of both about a week apart, and now it's definitely the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfap View Post
Nah I'm the same, I think it took 3/4 episodes before I really felt I was watching some great. The Omar 'Come at the King, best not miss' line probably completely sealed it for me.
Took me a little longer than that, but Omar was still a character that I was really invested in. Everything he does in season 2 is amazing, the peak for me being him on the witness stand.