Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #37 (permalink)
kusksu
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

kusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friendskusksu needs to make some friends
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Some shows i would definitely recommend to people would be:
Fringe - Absolutely love this! my fav show right now. The first 10 or so episodes of season 1 are not amazing, altough still decent, but after that the show really starts to own. Any who likes interesting, thought provoking shows, should give this a try.

Criminal Minds - My fav crime drama! Season 6 is quite weak so far, but the first 5 seasons, especially 1-3, are must watch tv for crime enthusiasts.

Supernatural - Fun show, which actually has quite a good and deep back story that develops along the seasons. Its on season 6 right now, and although the show has changed a bit, its still moving along well.

Only Fools and Horses - An old British comedy, but WOW! Hilarious! season 2-4 are the best, but the rest are very strong also.