Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2010, 11:41 PM   #1194 (permalink)
rawesjericho
Humbled

rawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friendsrawesjericho needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
You shouldn't be drinking protein shakes AT ALL. You're cutting down, what's the point of supplying your body with excess energy? Protein/carb recovery after strength training is important when bulking, not when you're cutting. Force your body to use break down fat and use that for the depleted glycogen. It's a 100X easier to lose FAT if you know exactly what to do. You can research it on the net quite easily. Then if you have doubts and need personal clarification, ask here. It's not that I'm not glad to help but you'll get a much better understanding and (dare I say it) motivation from doing the research yourself.

I know people don't like to do it (especially during the holidays) but I'm gonna say count your calories. Most effective way to burn fat.
disregard this advice. go drink your protein shakes after training because your msucles need to recover whether you are cutting or bulking. you wanna lose fat not muscle

Last edited by rawesjericho : 12-21-2010 at 11:44 PM.
rawesjericho is offline   Reply With Quote