Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #57 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
SHIRLEY
w/ The Stooges

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Official SHIMMER Discussion Thread

Time for a bump, with some titbits of news:

- There are only 15 minutes left to get everything, including SHIMMER DVDs, with 30% off at the ROH Store. Get in quick! Apparently the 30% of offer has been extended until 10am Eastern on Thursday morning (Dec. 23).

- There's a gold and black Death Rey T-shirt available here that I'm sure wasn't there last time I looked.

- Here's a pic of Del Rey after being raped by Papa Briscoe at Final Battle:

Spoiler for Del Rey Pic:

- Judging by the latest ROH Videowire it sounds like Serena Deeb might be coming back to ROH sooner rather than later.

- You can still get tickets for the tapings of Volumes 37-40 in Berwyn, IL, on March 26th & 27th by going to www.shimmerwrestling.com and scrolling down.

- SHIMMER Champ Madison Eagles apparently got rave reviews for her performances in a recent visit to Japan for the NEO and S-Ovation promotions. She wore the SHIMMER title belt during these appearances and represented the company well.

Here's a selection of pics:

Spoiler for Eagles in Japan Pics:

You can see more of them posted here, credit to the two guys who posted them.

- SPARKLE prospect Maja Mia Svensson has a new blog up here, weighing up the pros and cons of her Christmas. You can see a video of her pre-show SPARKLE match from the Volume 33 taping below:

Spoiler for Mena Libra & Maja Svensson vs. Mia Yim & Taylor Made:

- You can download the fancy new 3D SHIMMER logo by clicking here and download a pack of five variations here.

- Allison Danger is re-launching the former Japanese women's promotion Pro Wrestling SUN in the United States. She's doing this under the wider umbrella of Steve Corino's WORLD-1 organisation. Apparently, she doesn't intend to compete with SHIMMER but rather complement the already existing U.S. women's companies, by doing something different.

- Volume 34 should be released any time soon. This show features a main event of Eagles defending her title against Ayumi Kurihara. You can see the DVD art below:

Spoiler for SHIMMER 34 DVD art:

Other than that, I'm about to watch Volume 33 so I should have some thoughts to post in a few hours time.

Last edited by SHIRLEY; 12-22-2010 at 12:35 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome