Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2010, 09:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

I can't wait for the new season of Californiacation. Been a little over a year since the last season ended, it's sucked a lot waiting this long but we aren't far off now.

I thought Deadwood sucked. I watched the entire first season due to the universal praise and I never got into it. I'm not opposed to westerns and I really like Olyphant, but I wasn't able to get into it and gave up after the first season was over.

Speaking of Olyphant, anyone know when the second season of Justified is going to start to air? I love that show and he is awesome in it.

Oz was an amazing series with a ton of really talented actors. Love it to death.