Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2010, 08:49 PM   #232 (permalink)
Rickey
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Rickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new hereRickey better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitlick View Post
If you actually felt that way a week before Black Friday then you really shouldn't be giving advice on ROH's sales. Everyone knows that ROH have there biggest sale on Black Friday.
I've never ordered on black friday from roh before though, and the main reason I felt that way is because a week before black friday the roh site said something like "this is the black friday sale" or something like that and it threw me off. Glad I held out until the actual date though.

edit here is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt
RING OF HONOR BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW
45% OFF YOUR ORDER SALE

Don’t wait until Black Friday! Get 45% Off Your Order TODAY at ROHWrestling.com. Special 2 Day Sale!

To redeem your 45% Off Coupon just follow these 2 simple steps:

1) Place an order for merchandise at www.rohstore.com
2) Enter the coupon code: friday into the box marked “Discount Coupon Code” when you are going thru the checkout process. You must then hit the “apply” button to the right of the code in order to attach the discount to the order.
and then after that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdupersonic
RING OF HONOR

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

50% OFF SALE
STARTS NOW!

Take advantage of this tremendous offer NOW exclusively at www.ROHWrestling.com.

50% Off all in stock merchandise at the ROH Online Store. No discount code is needed for this special offer. All prices have already been marked down from their original list price. This offer is valid on all DVD's and apparel at www.rohstore.com while supplies last.

Sale ends Friday, November 26th at 9:00 PM. Shipping costs can not be discounted. Not valid on any previously placed orders. Please note that live event tickets, preorders, gift certificates, and subscription packages are NOT included in this offer.
The first one on the 14th and the second on the 25th. So yeah that's where my uncertainty came from. Looking back I thought the percent gap was larger than that,

You know you remember this.

Last edited by Rickey : 12-20-2010 at 08:58 PM.