Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-20-2010, 03:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Damage View Post
1) Seven episodes in with Deadwood. I love westerns. I love me some Timothy Olyphant. Maybe my expectations are/were too high. But I'm very disappointed thus far. I really hope this show picks up like everyone says it does/did. Ian McCall is pretty boss, though.
Same thoughts, really. Love westerns, had high expectations for Deadwood... wasn't REALLY feeling it after 5 episodes. Still wound up buying the entire series off amazon. Haven't pikced up where I left off, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
yeah californication is my favorite comedy/dramedy w.e of the last few years. hank moody is my hero.
MOODY. Absolute legend.