Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mikey Damage
The North Remembers

Mikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red reppedMikey Damage needs to be red repped
Default TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

talk randomly amongst yourselves here regarding tv shows.

use this thread when you want to talk about a show that A) doesn't have a thread (and you most likely feel doesn't deserve a thread) B) a thread too old to bump

use spoiler tags for critical elements of a plot or story.

spoiler tag code is ...

[*Spoiler= TV show thread] post here [*/Spoiler]

remove the stars (*)

Spoiler for TV show thread:
post here

Alright, to business.

1) Seven episodes in with Deadwood. I love westerns. I love me some Timothy Olyphant. Maybe my expectations are/were too high. But I'm very disappointed thus far. I really hope this show picks up like everyone says it does/did. Ian McCall is pretty boss, though.

2) Psych. Watched an episode. Looked intriguing. Anyone willing to recommend it ... or did I just catch a more entertaining episode?