Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)
View Single Post
post #1549 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Halfnelson
Jeff Harvey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy3000 View Post
I'm gonna try and watch at least 5 matches before the end of the year, but I don't really know where to start on account of being scepticle that not everything will suck dick.
Not aimed at me but I'd recommend Aja/Satomura from April, might be my favourite match between them, Aja is brutal as always, awesome reversals, great little touches and call backs to their other matches and pretty dramatic selling. Also really liked Kawada/Morishima from 2/28, Morishima tries to kill Kawada who really has a ''what am I doing here'' expression for most of the match. So when he fires back it's even better. Tenryu/TM from RJPW, Ishikawa/Yamamoto, Nagata/Ishii and Bison/Akiyama were pretty cool too. Sorry if these matches have been mentioned way back but I haven't really visited here for a while.

I've been meaning to watch that Kudo match for a long ass time, really need to get around to it, watching a lot of WAR stuff lately so it's tough to drag myself away from it.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome