Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2010, 07:16 AM   #1172 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkcheesepie View Post
Can i use protein completely to substitute carbohydrates?
How much is healthy?(So that no protein poisoning is involved)
absolutely not.

Quote:
For losing fats and gaining muscles, Is 2 cardio a week and 3 gym days enough? (Assuming arms and shoulders On Monday, Chest and back tuesday and legs on friday?)
depends on how hard you go really. intensity, types of exercise etc.

Quote:
I feel that my weight loss is starting to plateau, In my first month I lost 6 kg in 3weeks Extremely happy with the results.. but slowly the change is not very visible now..(The weight is bobbing between 83 and 84..) I find that i'm starting to eat more carbs because I get this "feeling that i'm going to pass out" when i go for a 8km run..

So should i just focus on losing weight at first or should I do both weight training and Cardio (Since I need the strength in My legs for rugby and football..)
focus on one or the other. either cut down or bulk up otherwise you're handicapping yourself. of course this also depends on your goals but doing both means you don't get a full benefit either way.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote