Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-18-2010, 07:02 AM   #1171 (permalink)
bkkcheesepie

bkkcheesepie 50 - 100
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Hi Guys, Seems interesting, I would like to consult you guys on certain things

Overall I would like to loose weight before bulking up, I was at 90kg at a point, Now i'm down to 84kg, My target is 70-75 before bulking up...

Can i use protein completely to substitute carbohydrates?
How much is healthy?(So that no protein poisoning is involved)

For losing fats and gaining muscles, Is 2 cardio a week and 3 gym days enough? (Assuming arms and shoulders On Monday, Chest and back tuesday and legs on friday?)

I feel that my weight loss is starting to plateau, In my first month I lost 6 kg in 3weeks Extremely happy with the results.. but slowly the change is not very visible now..(The weight is bobbing between 83 and 84..) I find that i'm starting to eat more carbs because I get this "feeling that i'm going to pass out" when i go for a 8km run..

So should i just focus on losing weight at first or should I do both weight training and Cardio (Since I need the strength in My legs for rugby and football..)

My diet,

Usually on a gym day I'd eat slightly more protein (one cup of protein shake) and more carbs on a cardio day (half a bowl of rice/ noodles)

I'm averaging about 1.7k calories on a cardio day and 2k on a Gym day..

However I'm starting to feel the effects of "Sugar fluctuations" (I'm not sure what the correct term is) I get hungry ever so often (like evry 4-5 hours) which results in occasional 4 meals a day... Is there a cure for this??

Last edited by bkkcheesepie : 12-18-2010 at 07:05 AM.
bkkcheesepie is offline   Reply With Quote