Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #5173 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CradleShockSabin View Post
Just rewatched AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe from Turning Point 2005 and I've got to say I think its my favourite match in the history of TNA. The storytelling was great - kind of Rocky III esque. I think one of the main reasons why it worked so well was the fact that AJ Styles doesn't usually wrestle that style and so it showed both the hatred he had for Joe as well as the need to adopt a new strategy for such a dominant force. Anyone else agree with me on it being the best in TNA history?
Top 5