Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy Womens Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #23 (permalink)
thephenomenalone
Learning to break kayfabe

thephenomenalone 251 - 500thephenomenalone 251 - 500thephenomenalone 251 - 500thephenomenalone 251 - 500thephenomenalone 251 - 500
Default Re: Official SHIMMER Discussion Thread

Seeing as others are doing it I'll list my favourites in Shimmer

Cheerleader Melissa - always puts on a good match and I'd love to see her eventually take the belt off Eagles maybe at the next tapings in March

Nicole Matthews - Portia often gets the more attention of the Canadian Ninjas but I rate Nicole as the better wrestler her match with Melissa on Volume 27 proves she could be a singles star when the Ninjas eventually split but hopefully that doesn't happen just yet.

Kellie Skater - perhaps not as polished yet in the ring as the others I have listed but I can't help but enjoy her antics. And she deserves a lot of credit for the chops she was willing to take from Mercedes Martinez and the beating from Cheerleader Melissa in their Volume 28 match

Another favourite is someone I miss seeing in Shimmer from the early days is Rebecca Knox. I was watching Volume 5 last week and her 2/3 falls match with Daizee Haze was fantastic. I think she had to reitre due to health reasons but she was fantastic in the few matches she had in Shimmer and there were so many potentially great matches she could've had.
thephenomenalone is offline   Reply With Quote