Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2010, 12:57 AM   #98 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdupersonic View Post
Good choice on picking up that show.
It was pretty amazing. I got it for $7.50 when Highspots had it on sale. Watching DDT4 now and it's been just as good. I've been loving what PWG has been doing this year, I actually think I have every show this year on DVD up to BOLA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitlick View Post
That was the show where Roddy ran late for the show and the match basically consisted of him jumping Corino from behind with street clothes on, a ref bump, cabana hits corino with a chain, roddy does a few kicks and pins corino in around a minute or two.
That would have been a huge disappointment if I bought the DVD and was expecting them to actually have a match.