Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2010, 07:51 PM   #5156 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Although I haven't seen them all, I think my favorite TNA PPV this year was Lockdown. Great opener with RVD/Storm, some solid stuff in the middle with the X Division Title, Xscape, & a 3D/Band match that was much better than it had any right to be. And it was capped off with a great Triple Main Event. Angle Vs. Anderson is probably my pick for TNA PPV match of the year. AJ Vs. Pope, a pretty good World Title match, and an exciting Lethal Lockdown to close. Not the best Lockdown, but with TNA PPVs being so uneventful this year, I'd say that this is the one that definitely stood out the most.

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW