Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #5151 (permalink)
Jaysin
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Jaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more seriousJaysin needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Seemed to be a pretty solid show last night which is a good thing. This year has been a little lackluster all around in my opinion. Hopefully next year will be an improvement on things.

As far as the best World Title matches:

My favorite is Daniels/AJ from Final Resolution 09. I thought it was tremendous, great action, and it was great to see these 2 in the main event going for the biggest prize.

**** 1/2

I actually liked Booker/Joe from Victory Road 08 too. Wasn't the greatest match technically speaking, but man did it have a good old school feel to it, and had a pretty good build I thought. It also felt like an important match, I guess one of the reasons I enjoyed it was that I wasn't expecting to like it all, but it was the complete opposite. I don't want to rate it star wise as I've only seen it once and don't remember a lot of details, I remember liking and enjoying it fairly well though.

Angle/Joe from Lockdown 08 was pretty awesome too.

Also, anyone else not finding TNA DVDs at their local Best Buys anymore? The 5 closest Best Buys around me have absolutely ZERO dvds anymore. Anyone know why?