Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #5151 (permalink)
Jaysin
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Jaysin 501 - 1000Jaysin 501 - 1000Jaysin 501 - 1000Jaysin 501 - 1000Jaysin 501 - 1000Jaysin 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Seemed to be a pretty solid show last night which is a good thing. This year has been a little lackluster all around in my opinion. Hopefully next year will be an improvement on things.

As far as the best World Title matches:

My favorite is Daniels/AJ from Final Resolution 09. I thought it was tremendous, great action, and it was great to see these 2 in the main event going for the biggest prize.

**** 1/2

I actually liked Booker/Joe from Victory Road 08 too. Wasn't the greatest match technically speaking, but man did it have a good old school feel to it, and had a pretty good build I thought. It also felt like an important match, I guess one of the reasons I enjoyed it was that I wasn't expecting to like it all, but it was the complete opposite. I don't want to rate it star wise as I've only seen it once and don't remember a lot of details, I remember liking and enjoying it fairly well though.

Angle/Joe from Lockdown 08 was pretty awesome too.

Also, anyone else not finding TNA DVDs at their local Best Buys anymore? The 5 closest Best Buys around me have absolutely ZERO dvds anymore. Anyone know why?