Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Mafia Gamethread

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2010, 04:39 AM   #34 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friendsBullseye needs to make some friends
Default Re: MMA Mafia Gamethread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supahstah View Post
unlynch

lynch: Rising

I suggest everyone else do the same.
Quote:
Lynch Rising guys, I can personally guarantee he is scum.
Quote:
Yea. I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but just go with this.
Quote:
Like I said, it's only day one so I don't want to reveal too much about what I know, but you can trust me on this one. He is a safe day one lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising View Post
then what is your case on my when i haven't even posted once for 6 people to lynch on me ?
Read the quotes above to see what the "case" is. Supahstah guarantees you are scum, and a safe lynch etc, why wouldn't I, or anyone else, put a vote on you?

You don't have to post to get voted for. Perhaps it's a hunch, or perhaps he is a day cop, we don't know. He could also be lying to try and get you out early, but you're not really swaying me to unvote you. A character claim might be good.

Quote:
The Belgian in da hizzouse
Tony