Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 11-29-2010, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
GCB
Learning to break kayfabe

GCB 101 - 250GCB 101 - 250
Default Re: GCB's WWE

Thanks for the review steamedhams, much appreciated. Hope you enjoy this instalment too!

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!
Live from Bloomington, Illinois.

*** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO *** PYRO ***

The Smackdown music fades as the pyro ends and the arena falls quiet for a moment before an almighty red explosion rocks through the arena ...

TONY CHIMEL
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the World Heavyweight Champion ... KANE!

The Big Red Monster comes striding out to the ring with the World Title belt strapped around his waist. As he reaches the ring, he climbs the steps and easily steps over the top rope before raising his hands high. The arms drop and the corners of the ring fire up, the eerie red light filling the arena as the music dies away ... to be replaced by eerie, graveyard style music as Kane stares into the camera, his eyes bulging ...

KANE
Where are you big brother?

The champion laughs maniacally as the crowd jeer him in the background. Kane looks confident as he continues ...

KANE
Once upon a time, the WWE Universe walked in the shadow of their hero, the man who could not be diminuished. The Deadman, the Phenom ... the Undertaker. But where is he now? Where are you big brother?

An air of uncalm is creeping into the arena as the WWE Universe begin to realise that Kane knows something that they don’t ...

KANE
It has been two weeks now since I defeated the Undertaker at ‘Night of Champions’ and nobody ... NOBODY ... nobody has seen or heard from him since. Where are you big brother?

An Un-der-ta-ker chant begins in the background as the WWE Universe rally behind their hero despite Kane’s claims ...

KANE
You can chant for my brother as much as you want ... the fact is that the Undertaker is scared of me. He is scared of what I am willing to do to him, he is scared that I control the creatures of the night, he is scared of the Devil’s Favourite Demon ... and he isn’t here. Where are you big brother?

Kane laughs maniacally again whilst the crowd fall silent. Kane pushes on ...

KANE
My brother is scared of me. He knows that he cannot beat me in his speciality match, a Casket Match at No Mercy ... I have reduced him, your hero, to nothing. The Undertaker is dead, his legacy is over, I have my vengeance!

Kane drops to his knees and basks in the red glow.

KANE
Where are you big brother? Send us a sign ... send me a sign that you don’t fear me no more ...

The crowd wait with baited breath but ... nothing. Kane laughs maniacally yet again, his face glowing with a sick smile.

KANE
He’s not here ... Where is he? Will he be at No Mercy this Sunday? The Undertaker fears me, he knows he cannot destroy me no more ... The Undertaker is finished!

Kane laughs again as his music explodes around the arena again and the eerie red light continues to light up the arena as Kane begins to make his way out of the ring.

TODD GRISHAM
Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown ... what a monstrous start to our evening with the twisted, demented words of our World Heavyweight Champion. He speaks the truth though – nobody has seen or heard anything from the Undertaker now for almost two weeks. And on Sunday, Matt, he faces Kane in a Casket Match for the World Heavyweight Championship!

MATT STRIKER
The Undertaker has been around these parts a long time, he is 18-0 at WrestleMania but this is the biggest threat that there has ever been to his dominance in the WWE. But the question remains – how can he stop Kane right now? Has Kane taken over from the Undertaker as the most dominant force in the WWE?

TODD GRISHAM
Tonight though is the final night before the pay-per-view on Sunday, No Mercy! And our main event tonight sees the former Intercontinental Champion, Kofi Kingston, in action against Jack Swagger with both men looking to push their title claims.

MATT STRIKER
The Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long, has made the match with the intention of looking for a new challenger for the World Heavyweight Title as we head towards the end of 2010. Will it be Kofi who impresses or will the former champion, Jack Swagger, prove that he deserves a second chance?

TONY CHIMEL
The following tag team contest is set for one fall. If the Hart Dynasty win, they will be entitled to a Tag Team Title match in the next month. Introducing first, accompanied by Natalya, weighing in at 445 pounds ... TYSON KIDD, DAVID HART-SMITH ... THE HART DYNASTY!

The crowd cheer appreciatively for the Raw tag team, the Hary Dynasty, as they make their way to the ring and help their manager, Natalya, into the ring. Tyson Kidd salutes the fans on the middle rope whilst David Hart-Smith acknowledges the fans from the centre of the ring. Both men looked pumped for a very important match for the former Tag Team Champions who lost their belts at Night of Champions.

TONY CHIMEL
Their opponents – introducing first, weighing 223 pounds ... from Charlotte, North Carolina ... he is one half of the Tag Team Champions ... ‘DASHING’ CODY RHODES!

TONY CHIMEL
And his partner, weighing 18 stone from Ayr, Scotland ... he is the other half of the Tag Team Champions ... DREW McINTYRE!

The Tag Team champions enter the ring at the same time and embrace each other as they show off their Tag Team Titles to the WWE Universe ... and to the Hart Dynasty.

TODD GRISHAM
Of course, the Tag Team Champions will be facing another tag team on Sunday at No Mercy as they take on the Usos, Jimmy and Jey, who beat the Hart Dynasty and Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov on Raw last week.

MATT STRIKER
It could be a big few days for the new champions as they look to establish their dominance over the Tag Team division. A win tonight over the Harts and a win against the Usos on Sunday would certainly convince many of the doubters!

TODD GRISHAM
Many would say that they are still running scared of the tag team they took out though, Matt, Evan Bourne and Mark Henry ...

MATT STRIKER
That’s true. But look at these guys. Do they look scared of Bourne and Henry? Or the Usos?

TODD GRISHAM
Considering neither of those tag teams is here on Smackdown tonight, that isn’t saying much. But on Sunday, it will be the Usos challenging for the Tag Team Titles ...

Hart Dynasty vs. Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre (Non Title)
Rhodes and McIntyre start the match looking arrogant and dismissing the Hart Dynasty – big mistake. Tyson Kidd gets to work on Drew McIntyre with his fast pace and high flying and takes Drew down. He tags in his partner, David Hart-Smith, who continues the assault with a more power based move set. However, as he lifts McIntyre up into the vertical suplex, Drew counters and rolls him up for a pinfall, getting a 2-count. McIntyre makes the tag to Rhodes who steams in and clotheslines a confused DHS to take control of the match. Rhodes and McIntyre begin to use quick tags in and out, keeping Smith away from a frustrated Tyson Kidd in the corner. With McIntyre back in the ring, he looks to hit the Futureshock DDT but Smith manages to counter as Drew sets up, rocking the Scotsman back onto his back in perfect place for the Sharpshooter. However, as Smith hooks it in with the crowd screaming, Rhodes distracts the referee and breaks the hold. With Smith and McIntyre both on the canvas, it’s a race to make the tag. McIntyre crawls over and tags in Rhodes but Smith makes the tag to Tyson Kidd who comes in like a ball of fire ... He uses a variety of kicks to take down Cody Rhodes and then goes to work on McIntyre, sending him out of the ring, as the match breaks down.

David Hart Smith gets back to his feet and takes the tag from Kidd before powerslamming Rhodes down to the mat. He makes the tag to Kidd again and he hoists Rhodes up into a bear hug as Tyson Kidd hits the ropes looking for the Hart Attack. As he hits the final rope though, Drew McIntyre pulls down the top rope and Kidd falls out of the ring with the referee missing the interference. Smith complains to the referee giving Rhodes time to take advantage with a kick to the gut followed by the Cross-Rhodes ... 1 ... 2 ... 3!

WINNER (7:09): Cody Rhodes pins David Hart Smith

TONY CHIMEL

Here are your winners ... CODY RHODES and DREW McINTYRE!

TODD GRISHAM
Another impressive performance from the Tag Team Champions, Matt Striker, but the Hart Dynasty fail to win a title shot.

MATT STRIKER
It’s been a bad few weeks for the Hart Dynasty, losing their Tag Team Titles and now failing to get a rematch for the titles. However, Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes are looking unstoppable right now. How will the Usos cope on Sunday at No Mercy?

TODD GRISHAM
Drew and Cody have both beaten the Usos in singles action in the past week – few would bet against them this Sunday at No Mercy.

********** COMMERCIAL **********

TODD GRISHAM
Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, we are two days away from the No Mercy pay-per-view and we are anxiously waiting for the Undertaker to make a re-appearance ... Kane has declared the Deadman to be scared of him and nobody has seen Taker since Night of Champions.

MATT STRIKER
Kane is the World Heavyweight Champion, he’s the most dominant man on Friday Night and he looks to have struck fear into the legendary Undertaker. Will the Undertaker even show up at No Mercy this Sunday for the Casket Match?

TONY CHIMEL
This match is set for one fall. Introducing first, she is one half of the self proclaimed Divas Champions ... LAYLA!

Layla and Michelle McCool head out to the ring with Layla looking set for action in her sexy pink number and McCool wearing her skinny jeans and a Laycool top. Both ladies are carrying their Divas Titles which they clink together as they excitedly make their way down the aisle to the ring.

TONY CHIMEL
Her opponent, from Los Angeles, California ... MELINA!

Melina performs her usual unique entrance that sends all the fellas crazy before standing proudly in the ring looking at Layla and Michelle. The Divas Champions make a cry baby action to Melina who smiles and refuses to be drawn into their mind games. The bell rings and Layla hands her title to Michelle.

Layla vs. Melina
An even match that twists in the favour of Layla after mini-interference from Michelle McCool on the outside distracts Melina. Layla uses a snapmare to take Melina down to the mat and follows this with a dropkick to the face of Melina as she sits up. With McCool cheering at ringside, Layla looks to hit a neckbreaker, the Layout, on Melina but as she twists Melina round, Melina escapes and comes off the ropes to layout Layla instead with a clothesline. Melina is now fired up and hits her usual offence – including the Matrix moves – before springboarding off the ropes and hitting Layla with a back elbow. Michelle McCool senses danger for her partner and gets up to the ropes but Melina hits a high kick to the side of McCool’s face that sends her crashing to the floor. As Layla gets up, Melina sets up for the Primal Scream leg drop and hits the move before holding Layla down for the pin ... 1 ... 2 ... 3!

WINNER (2:43): Melina defeats Layla

TONY CHIMEL

Here is your winner ... MELINA!

TODD GRISHAM
Massive momentum boost for Melina as she heads into No Mercy for her Handicap Title Match against Laycool.

MATT STRIKER
A huge win for Melina but do not underestimate the Divas Champions. They will not be happy with this defeat ...

As Laycool back away up the ramp, Melina blows them a kiss and gives them a wave before signalling a title belt around her waist. Laycool shake their heads and point and scream lots but head back towards the locker room. Melina summons for a microphone ...

MELINA
By the way, Laycool, I accept your challenge. I will see you this Sunday at No Mercy when I will become the new Divas Champion!

The camera moves backstage from the annoyed faces of Laycool to the General Manager’s office where Teddy Long is stood. He looks up and looks happy to see somebody ...

TEDDY LONG
Hey there, playa. Come on in, come on in ...

The recognisable face of Kofi Kingston comes into view as he hugs and shakes hands with the General Manager of Smackdown.

TEDDY LONG
What can I do for you, Kofi Kingston?

KOFI KINGSTON
Last week, Teddy, I took Kane to the very limit ... I was this close (signals with thumb and finger) to beating him and winning me a place in the No Mercy title match. I’m ready to move onto the next level, I’m ready to challenge for the World Title!

TEDDY LONG
Respect to you, Kofi, I saw you last week, you almost managed it. But it was Kane who got the 3-count so I can’t change things ...

The crowd boo as Kofi looks disappointed ...

TEDDY LONG
However, playa, I can tell you this. Tonight, you have a match with the All American American, Jack Swagger. And if you win that, Kofi, I will give you a title match before the end of 2010!

Kofi’s face perks up as he realises that he has a chance to secure himself a major future chance in the World Title picture.

KOFI KINGSTON
Thank you, Teddy ... I will beat Jack Swagger tonight, I will get myself a title shot ... Kofi Kingston is going to be the World Heavyweight Champion very soon.

TEDDY LONG
I hear ya, playa!

KOFI KINGSTON
Jack Swagger is going down, man, he’s going to feel the pain of the Boom, Boom, Boom!

Teddy smiles as Kofi disappears with an excited bound in his step. However, that smile disappears as an intense looking Jack Swagger also appears beside him.

JACK SWAGGER
I knew that you couldn’t ignore me forever, Long. I am the All American, American superstar, Jack Swagger, the King of Oklahoma ... I deserve a shot at the World Title and there is no way that Kofi Kingston ... is going to stop me.

Swagger smiles a cocky smile as the camera fades into a break.

TONY CHIMEL
This match is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto, Canada, weighing 227 pounds ... CHRISTIAN!

Captain Charisma steps out onto the ramp ready for action, surveying the arena for his Peeps, before strutting down to the ring. He shakes hands with the WWE Universe as he enters the ring before awaiting his opponent ...

TODD GRISHAM
This Sunday at No Mercy, it will be Christian and Alberto Del Rio as Christian seeks revenge for the injuries caused by Del Rio to Rey Mysterio ...

MATT STRIKER
And Del Rio attempted to injure Christian as well but Christian had last week had enough and called out the Mexican ... ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez, Alberto’s announcer ...

Quote:
Rodriguez shakes his head again and ignores Christian as he stands in the ring gazing over to the personal ring announcer of Del Rio making a scissors gesture with his fingers ...

CHRISTIAN
In all seriousness, Alberto Del Rio has made quite an impact recently. He injured my good buddy, Rey Mysterio ...

The crowd pop at the mention of Mysterio who is currently sidelined with an injury to his arm picked up when Del Rio used a steel chair to injure it further after his Arm-Bar submission hold had weakened it previously ...

CHRISTIAN
Now, Rey Mysterio is a good buddy of mine and he is out for weeks, maybe months, because of Del Rio ... And I am not going to sit back and allow Del Rio to get away with that. Do you understand that Rodriguez?

Rodriguez again shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders determined not to get involved with Christian ...

CHRISTIAN
Now, last week, I was set to teach Alberto Del Rio a lesson when you grabbed my leg from behind, Mr Rodriguez. And now I invite you on the ‘Peep Show’ and you don’t want to get involved in my business ... well, tough, you’re involved in my business.

Christian drops the microphone and drops to the mat to roll out of the ring. He stalks after Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer who begins to walk away from the WWE superstar who follows with an evil look in his eye. As Rodriguez begins to make a move up the ramp away from Christian, the music of Smackdown’s newest superstar hits and Christian stops ...

A smiling, arrogant Alberto Del Rio walks out dressed in a suit with his white scarf around his neck and begins to strut down the ramp towards the waiting Christian. Del Rio walks up to Christian and winks at him before walking past him to the ring ... Christian rolls back into the ring as well and picks up his microphone to talk with the Mexican superstar, Del Rio.

ALBERTO DEL RIO
My name ... is Alberto Del Rio. But you ... and all of you ... already know that.

Del Rio winks and holds his arms wide but the WWE Universe begin to boo and jeer him. However, Del Rio just chuckles and laughs unfazed ...

ALBERTO DEL RIO
Christian ... I just heard you insulting my ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez. Why you do this?

CHRISTIAN
I knew that if I insulted him, you wouldn’t be able to resist coming out here and running your mouth off again. I see that I am right?

ALBERTO DEL RIO
If I were you, Christian ... I would think very carefully about what you say. Did you see what I did to that little chihuahua, Rey Mysterio? I would hate for that to happen to you too ...

CHRISTIAN
You think that you can intimidate me, Del Rio? Well think again. Some people might be scared of a Mexican wrestler dressed in Kylie Minogue’s wardrobe ... but not me. I want to challenge you to a match at ‘No Mercy’ next week.

Del Rio smiles and shakes his head at Christian as the crowd pop at the idea of Christian beating down Del Rio at the upcoming PPV.

ALBERTO DEL RIO
Christian, Christian, Christian ... You are not going to make me do anything. I am a noble man and I will face you when I want to and in the way that I choose. You should be worrying about me and staying out of my way. If you don’t believe me, ask you little amigo, Rey Mysterio ...

CHRISTIAN
I am going to ask you one more time, Kylie ... me and you, ‘No Mercy,’ one on one ...

ALBERTO DEL RIO
I would like that Christian ... but on one condition.

CHRISTIAN
And that is ... ?

ALBERTO DEL RIO
It will be a submission match. Then I can break you arm just like I broke the arm of Rey Mysterio ...

CHRISTIAN
You’re on, Hot Pants. And by the way ... here’s a taster for you.

Christian smashes Del Rio in the head with the microphone and begins to take down the Mexican with right and left hands. As Christian looks to have taken down Del Rio, he is dragged away by Ricardo Rodriguez who backs away when Christian turns to face him ... with the ring announcer in the corner, Christian advances towards him until Del Rio picks up a canvas chair and fold it up before hitting Christian in the back with it. Rodriguez slides out of the ring as Del Rio hooks in the Arm-Bar and forces Christian to tap out as Del Rio’s music restarts. As Del Rio poses in the ring and Rodriguez announces him in Spanish, doctors have to tend to Christian at ringside and help him away as he holds him arm ...
As the video from last week ends, Christian has a microphone.

CHRISTIAN
Last week, Alberto Del Rio again tried to put me out of action like he did to Rey Mysterio. He keeps hitting cheap shots and dirty tricks ... but I understand him. He is running scared. At No Mercy, it will be time for me to give Del Rio a taste of his own medicine when I put him of the shelf and we will be spared the sight of a grown Mexican man in Kylie Minogue’s hotpants for a while ...

Christian pauses as the crowd laughs. A sign is shown with a cartoon Alberto Del Rio admiring his tight gold hotpants ...

CHRISTIAN
As for tonight, I am facing a man who I have utmost respect for ... the winner of NXT Season 2 ... Kaval!

A determined looking Kaval makes his way out to small cheers from the crowd as he searches for his first win on Smackdown. This time, he has managed to escape the clutches of Laycool and arrives alone.

TODD GRISHAM
Matt, you are the host of NXT. Tell us about this man, Kaval.

MATT STRIKER
Kaval is a one of a kind wrestler, he has worked for over ten years to reach the top of the business and the WWE. He is a legend around the world, has a huge internet following and if you’ve never seen him before, be prepared for a very different style of wrestling to what you normally see here in the WWE.

TODD GRISHAM
And this week, Kaval is out here without Laycool. Last week, deliberately or not, Laycool’s interference in his match cost him a win in his first match on Smackdown against Joseph Mercury. How will Kaval cope without the Divas Champions to support and mentor him?

MATT STRIKER
I don’t think that missing his two favourite ladies will faze Kaval too much, Todd!

Kaval vs. Christian
The two competitors share a handshake before their match begins and lock up to start. The larger, stronger Christian takes control and whips Kaval around the ring into turnbuckles and clotheslines ... however, Kaval catches Christian out with a sudden barrage of kicks to the hamstring that take Christian down. Kaval’s unique offence continues as he hits a running headbutt to Christian and hits another roundhouse kick to Christian’s skull that sends Christian crashing down to the mat. Kaval climbs to the top rope looking for the Ghetto Stomp, jumping high off the top rope, two footed, down onto the chest of Christian. Christian manages to roll out to the outside of the ring to safety as Kaval looks frustrated. He follows Christian and drags him back into the ring where Christian tries to surprise Kaval with a quick roll up pin that fails at 2. Christian manages to take charge again and sets up for his finishing move, the Killswitch, when Alberto Del Rio appears in the aisle heading towards the ring. Christian pauses for a moment and almost allows Kaval to escape ... but he hangs on and hits the Killswitch as Del Rio stands outside the ring watching. Christian goes for the cover and the referee counts ... 1 ... 2 ... suddenly, Del Rio pulls Kaval out of the ring by his foot and whips him into the barricades to Christian’s annoyance. The referee holds Christian back in the ring but Del Rio has locked in his Arm Bar submission move in the aisle on a defenceless Kaval. The NXT Season 2 winner taps out but Del Rio refuses to let go of the hold and Christian finally escapes to go to Kaval’s need. Del Rio springs up and flees out of trouble as Christian tends to Kaval looking up the ramp at the Mexican.

NO CONTEST: due to interference from Alberto Del Rio.

As Christian helps Kaval up with the medics, Del Rio has a microphone as he stands watching ...

ALBERTO DEL RIO
Christian ... you will be next for Alberto Del Rio. This Sunday, I will take you out!

The cocky Mexican winks at Christian as his music his played through the arena. Kaval is helped out with Christian aiding ...

Smackdown returns with Luke Gallows stood in the ring with his music playing. The former Straight Edge Society member is holding a microphone as he waits to speak.

LUKE GALLOWS
Last week, Dolph Ziggler issued an open challenge to anybody in the Smackdown locker room to beat him and earn a shot at the Intercontinental Title. I was the only one who would respond ... I had him beat before ... before CM Punk decided to interfere in my business again.

The crowd boo at the sound of Punk’s name ...

LUKE GALLOWS
CM Punk! You listen to me. I have spent the last year following your orders, carrying out your duties and believing in what you told me. You told me that I could be better and I listened. But you didn’t really believe that. You just wanted a protection plan, an insurance policy and that was my role in your precious SES. I have finally realised that the only way I will get anywhere in the WWE is through my own hard work.

The sounds of ‘Perfection’ indicate the arrival of Vickie Guerrero and the Intercontinental Champion, Dolph Ziggler, who is laughing to himself as he makes his way down the aisle with the title around his waist and his girlfriend, Vickie, smiling as she hangs on his arm.

DOLPH ZIGGLER
Are you serious, Gallows? You honestly think that you deserve a chance at the Intercontinental Title? You honestly believe that you might have won without the arrival of CM Punk?

LUKE GALLOWS
Why don’t you get in this ring and we can discuss it properly?

DOLPH ZIGGLER
I am the Intercontinental Champion, you are a nobody. I don’t need to get into any ring with you. You’re a downbeat, clapped out wrestler who is heading straight for a future endeavour ... Tell him Vickie!

VICKIE GUERRERO
Excuse me? Excuse me? ... EXCUSE ME?! Luke Gallows, you are lucky that I haven’t already fired you for having the nerve to suggest that you could face my boyfriend last week. When he issued an open challenge, it was for those deemed worthy of challenging. Not the likes of you.

A smiling CM Punk also comes out carrying a microphone and makes his way down the aisle to the ring. He shakes hands with Dolph and Vickie as he reaches the ring and all three make their way into the ring to confront Luke Gallows.

CM PUNK
Luke, Luke, Luke ... Why are you still here in the WWE? After I kicked you out of the SES, I’d have thought you’d have returned to your corn-fed life, drinking alcohol, taking prescription drugs and maybe having a reunion with your old friend, Jesse ... Face it, you were nothing without me, I rescued you and how did you pay me back? You failed. You showed weaknesses every week. You, Mercury, the bald headed chick ... you failed me. I realised that CM Punk is better on his own.

LUKE GALLOWS
If that was the case Punk, why did you feel the need to interfere in my match with Dolph last week? Are you threatened by me?

CM PUNK
Are you serious? You must be drunk or something, I am the former World Champion and I am not threatened by a failure, a loser, a no mark like you. I attacked you last week as a punishment for all of those things. I was reminding you of the fact that you have never done anything without my help ... Get out of my ring, Luke Gallows, you do not deserve to be anywhere near me.

Ziggler claps and supports Punk as Gallows looks down at his feet ...

CM PUNK
Get out of my ring, Gallows ... now!

Again, Gallows remains stationary, refusing to budge or look at CM Punk. Punk signals to Ziggler and the pair of them begin to advance towards the fallen SES member. As they are about to try and move Gallows out of the ring, more music hits ...

Out strides the Big Show looking determined and intent rather than his usual jovial sense, he quickly heads to the ring as Ziggler and Punk move out quickly ... He looks at Luke Gallows who meets the look with a nod of his head ...

BIG SHOW
You know what I think, CM Punk? Over recent months, I have had many a problem with the Straight Edge Society ... I’ve had many an altercation with this man, Luke Gallows. I don’t agree with some of the things he did but the fact is that out of your group, Luke Gallows was the man who broke my hand, Luke Gallows was the man who did most damage to me. He was the man who was the best wrestler in the SES.

He offers his hand out to Luke Gallows who grasps it and the two shake hands to bury the hatchet. Big Show turns back to Punk and Ziggler who are in the aisle.

BIG SHOW
Now why don’t you two (Show uses air quotes here) champions get into the ring and face us like men?

Vickie Guerrero begins to shepherd Dolph Ziggler away and CM Punk also retreats shaking his head at Big Show with a grin on his face. Just as they reach the stage, more music sounds out ...

Teddy Long comes out and acknowledges the cheers of the crowd. He ignores Vickie Guerrero’s shrieks at him and stands to the side with his microphone ready.

TEDDY LONG
Do you know what I think? I think that’s a great idea, Show. After the break, it will be Big Show and Luke Gallows against Dolph Ziggler ... and CM Punk! Holla!

Big Show and Luke Gallows vs. CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler
Gallows and Ziggler begin the match with Ziggler taking a bit of a beating from the pumped up former member of the SES, Gallows. Ziggler looks for the tag several times but Punk refuses allowing Gallows to retain control of the match. Ziggler manages to get in control with a sleeper hold that doesn’t win the match but does slow down Luke Gallows and now CM Punk accepts the tag. He goes to work on Gallows with a powerslam followed by a series of well placed kicks. A taunt to Big Show leaves the referee struggling to contain the World’s Largest Athlete and allows Ziggler to put the boot to Gallows on the outside before rolling him back into CM Punk. Punk lifts Gallows up for the Go To Sleep but Gallows aims an elbow at Punk’s head and manages to escape and get the tag to the Big Show.

Show comes in and ploughs into Punk and then Ziggler as he takes charge. He pulls back his fist at one point and scares the life out of Punk who drops to his knees without being touched in order to escape. Vickie consoles both her man and Punk on the outside before Punk re-enters the ring and manages to take down the big man with the Shining Wizard kick. With Show down on one knee, Punk looks for the Anaconda Vice and he manages to get a version of it on the Big Show looking to make him tap out. Show simply powers out though and makes the tag to Gallows who finally gets his hands on CM Punk. Stiff kicks to the mid-section of Punk allow Gallows to take control and he sets up a running knee to the face of Punk in the corner. With Gallows firing up, the crowd rally behind him until a poke in the eye from Ziggler slows him down. Vickie distracts the Big Show with a slap to the face and Big Show’s attention is drawn away to her in the aisle ... this allows Punk time to lift Gallows into the Go To Sleep which he hits. 1 ... 2 ... 3!

WINNER (8:43): CM Punk pins Luke Gallows

TONY CHIMEL

Here are your winners ... CM PUNK and DOLPH ZIGGLER!

[i]Big Show rolls back into the ring as Punk rolls out with a wicked smile on his face. Dolph embraces Punk outside with Vickie and the three make their way out of the arena as Gallows slowly gets to his feet in the ring. Show stands staring at him as he gets to his feet and the tension builds ... what is Big Show going to do? Gallows looks at him fearfully for a moment ... then the Big Show shakes his hand and pats him on the shoulder before leaving the ring.[/b]

TODD GRISHAM
A great match there, Matt, will Luke Gallows get a shot at the Intercontinental Title of Ziggler any time soon?

MATT STRIKER
He deserves one, Todd, there’s no doubt about that. Can Luke Gallows live up to the expectations of the WWE Universe without CM Punk? We’ll have to find out.

The camera goes backstage and shows Kane stood in a small room, full of eerie red light, laughing maniacally ...

KANE
Where are you, Undertaker? Are you scared?

Kane continues to laugh as the camera leaves him and transfers to a split screen shot of Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger preparing for their upcoming match.

TODD GRISHAM
Next up, our main event. Which man will get the win and earn himself a title shot from Teddy Long before the end of 2010? Jack Swagger or Kofi Kingston? We’ll find out here, next!

Smackdown returns with an advert for the upcoming No Mercy PPV ...

TODD GRISHAM
Will it be revenge for Christian as he looks to avenge the attacks on himself, Kaval and Rey Mysterio by the Mexican superstar, Alberto Del Rio? Or will Del Rio manage to win in his first PPV appearance and send his stock soaring?

MATT STRIKER
Finally, we get to see John Cena and Wade Barrett one on one. The winner will face Randy Orton or Sheamus, whoever the champion is, at Cyber Sunday. Can Cena end the relentless attacks from Nexus by winning the title shot on Sunday?

TODD GRISHAM
The RAW main event sees Sheamus challenge Randy Orton for the WWE Title in a Street Fight. Sheamus earned the right to choose the match type on RAW this week and it remains to be seen if he can take advantage to win the title.

MATT STRIKER
Nobody has seen the Undertaker since Night of Champions. He has the chance to earn the WWE Title back when he faces his nemesis, the Devil’s Favourite Demon, Kane in a Casket Match this Sunday!

TODD GRISHAM
And speaking of the World Title ... it’s time to find out who will get a guaranteed shot before the end of the year!

TONY CHIMEL
This match is set for one fall with the winner guaranteed a shot at the World Heavyweight Title before the end of 2010! Introducing first, from Perry, Oklahoma, he is the All American American ... JACK SWAGGER!

The cocky jock comes out ready for action with a firework display as he poses in the aisle. The Swagger Soaring Eagle is following him close to the ring as he looks ready to earn the guaranteed title match ...

TONY CHIMEL
And his opponent, from Ghana, West Africa, weighing 221 pounds ... KOFI KINGSTON!

Kofi bounds to the ring, high-fiving the kids in the aisle and hitting the ring running before heading to the corner to signal the Boom, Boom, Boom! The crowd cheer for Kofi but Swagger scowls from across the ring with no appreciation for the African superstar.

Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger
The match starts at a fast pace as Kingston tries to get out of the blocks quickly whilst Swagger tries, and fails, to drag Kofi down to the mat. The match begins to get serious when Kingston flies off the top rope, flyinh high, to hit a cross body to Swagger that gets him a pinfall ... 1 ... 2 ... Swagger kicks out looking annoyed. Kingston begins to hit axe handles to the chest of Swagger, punishing the All American, before hitting a clothesline and a drop kick to send Swagger crashing to the mat. Swagger swats Kofi away as he attempts to kick him again moments later and forces Kofi into the ropes. Kofi goes for Trouble in Paradise but Swagger ducks and avoids before pouncing on the ankle of Kofi. With the WWE Universe expecting the ankle lock attempt, Swagger looks to weaken it as he delivers an elbow drop right onto the lower leg and ankle area before stomping on it over and over despite Kofi’s attempts to cover up. Kofi gets gingerly to his feet but is immediately chop-blocked by Swagger as he softens the ankle more causing Kofi Kingston to limp as he takes control.

Finally, Swagger goes for the Ankle Lock for the first time and locks it in but Kingston is too close to the ropes and the ref calls for a break. Swagger keeps the ankle lock on until the last second to further punish Kofi. Kingston rolls out of the ring and Swagger follows him, smashing him into the announce table spine first ... He then whips Kingston into the steel steps and Kofi collapses in a crumpled heap. Swagger stalks Kingston and lifts him up to drop him down on his weakened ankle on the ring steps. With Kofi clutching his ankle, Swagger rolls back into the ring and allows the referee to start counting out Kingston.

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ... 7 ... 8 ... 9 ... With Swagger looking confident, Kofi manages one last push to get under the rope and into the ring. Swagger looks angry and goes to deliver punishment with kicks to the injured ankle. Swagger goes for a low dropkick to the ankle next but Kingston manages to move out of the way and Swagger is down for a moment. As he gets to his feet, Kofi comes off the ropes and hits a Lou Thesz press before delivering his version of fists of fury before rolling off and clutching his ankle again. Both men slowly get to their feet but Swagger is in the corner and Kingston manages to leap up onto his shoulders in the corner and hits him several times ... however, Swagger regains his composure and turns it into a Powerbomb that sees Kingston sprawled on the mat beaten ... 1 ... 2 ... No! Somehow, Kofi kicks out to the dismay of Swagger! Swagger gets to his feet in fury and begins stomping on Kingston’s ankle again with the referee trying to restrain him due to the injury that Kofi has picked up. Swagger finally drops to his knees and locks in the Ankle Lock on Kofi in the centre of the ring ... Kofi tries to twist and kick his way out but Swagger tightens his grip and threatens to break Kingston’s ankle. Kofi refuses to submit and writhes on the mat in pain ... Kofi slowly edges across the ring, can he reach the ropes or will he have to tap out first? A stretch, not yet, Swagger desperately tries to hold Kofi by grapevining the legs and Kofi’s pain doubles as he stretches one more time ... still millimetres away and Kofi looks set to tap out now. One last attempt from Kofi as the referee asks him if he gives up, Kofi stretches and ... reaches the ropes! The referee breaks the hold and Kofi is laid in the corner clutching his ankle as a furious Swagger remonstrates with the official.

Swagger looks frustrated but charges over the ring, jumping over Kofi and onto the middle rope before crashing down on Kingston. He goes for the pinfall ... 1 ... 2 ... No! What does Swagger need to do? He goes for the corner splash again but this time Kofi gets his feet up and kicks Swagger under the jaw to deny him. Both men are on the mat and in trouble now! Swagger gets to his feet groggily but suddenly Kingston spins round and hits the Trouble in Paradise for the pin. 1 ... 2 ... Kick out from Swagger! Kofi staggers to his feet in the corner and looks bewildered now as a KOFI! chant begins to echo through the arena. Kofi signals his Boom, Boom, Boom! taunt and prepares for one more Trouble in Paradise. He winds up in the corner waiting for Swagger to get to his feet. Up he get, Kofi spins ... and hits it again, sending Swagger crashing down to the mat. 1 ... 2 ... 3! Kofi Kingston wins and will challenge for the World Title before 2010 ends!

WINNER (14:12): Kofi Kingston pins Jack Swagger

TONY CHIMEL

Here is your winner ... KOFI KINGSTON!

MATT STRIKER
What an effort from both these young stars, Todd, but it will be Kofi Kingston who will receive a title match in the coming weeks and months. A five star match though, the future of Smackdown is burning bright!

TODD GRISHAM
It sure is, Matt! Kofi Kingston will be given a title match by Teddy Long in the next few months before 2010 ends, what a chance for Kingston!

Swagger staggers out of the ring and up the aisle as Kofi, wounded and dazed, kneels in the ring clutching his ankle when all of a sudden, the lights flicker a few times before blackness ensues ... The crowd go wild as they anticipate the arrival of the Undertaker! The lights remain out for ten seconds and then ... a massive explosion of red light thunders round the arena and Kane is in the ring behind Kofi Kingston as Jack Swagger watches on before leaving him to it ...

Kane clutches Kofi Kingston by the throat and raises him high for the chokeslam ... Kofi is helpless and can do nothing to prevent it as he crashes down onto the mat. Kane then picks him up again and sets up for a tombstone ... smiling and laughing, he drops Kofi on his head and then stands over him laughing some more. He raises his arms and signals another explosion as the crowd boo. Kane takes a microphone ...

KANE
Where are you, Big Brother? Where are you?

Kane laughs again as Smackdown fades away to the sound of Kane’s music through the arena.
GCB is offline   Reply With Quote