Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2010, 11:43 PM   #6252 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrash View Post
I thought their match from Bitter Friends Stiffer Enemies 2 was almost as good, just needed a little more time and a definitive finish.

EDIT: Which BOLA, because 2010 is on the front page.
I loved that match. Since they went to a draw the crazy overkill spots that they did all worked. Both guys just ended up looking like badasses when the match ended. That is until Roderick wouldn't go 5 more minutes.

Fuck it. I'm ordering all the $7.50 DVDs. I can't resist 4 PWG shows from this year for less than $40 plus shipping.

Last edited by TaylorFitz : 11-28-2010 at 11:49 PM.