Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #6080 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdupersonic View Post
Shingo vs. Bryan Danielson ****3/4

There is a ton of great shit that I must catch up on this year, but I will be very, very, very pleasantly surprised if a match can top this one. The atmosphere in the ECW Arena felt like a WM main event, and the very subtle storytelling from the early stages of the match that paid off in the end felt so rewarding. I would not be surprised if I gave this the full ***** for future viewings.
Please tell me they got the confetti gun after the match onto the DVD.

And that was the only time I've ever been in the ECW Arena where I can say that it felt the way you would expect the Arena to feel. I'm ****3/4-***** on it myself. I need to see it on DVD though.